Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Dawson

Well, the babies have done it again. This one's gone and turned one without even asking if it was okay to be so old, kind of like Lucy did.

Dawson will always be a special child to me. Crystal and I have been friends for 15 years and were able to go through this pregnancy together. Crystal was convinced that this baby would be okay because we were pregnant at the same time and it was meant to be. It was. I was also with Crystal at Dawson's birth (and she here for Lucy's), which gives me a different perspective on his life. That's something pretty special to be able to share. I know Dawson and Lucy will grow up knowing each other, and I love the time they spend together. So, I suppose, even though he didn't consult me before having his birthday I'll forgive this one. But when he turns two? We'll see.


Here Dawson is opening his gift from Lucy. She got him PJs, a shopping cart cover, and some bibs. Just what every one-year-old wants!

Big brother Dayton was all-too willing to lend a hand ripping into the gifts.

Mommy and Daddy with the birthday boy!

Dawson discovers cake ...

... and feeds it to his mommy. Yum!

I wish you the happiest of years to come, Dawson.

No comments:

Post a Comment