Monday, April 9, 2012

Reiman with Grandma

While Grandma was in town (remember that?  yes ... it was in January) we went to Reiman, our favorite garden.  We love the butterflies and Grandma did too.
 Lucy's favorite photo to take - I've got hundreds of pics of her walking feet.
 And with that reference to Lucy's favorite pic, I have a hard time not taking bunches of pictures of the butterflies while I'm there too.  Maybe I'll make a calendar for Christmas gifts this year.
 In the conservatory there is a pool with a waterfall.  Grandma gave Lucy some coins to make wishes, which she did enthusiastically.  I love the way she wishes - it starts with "I wish for a new ... " and then she casts her eyes about until she finds something "... stroller!" or whatever else happens to be in view.  Often it's a new mommy.
 Hugs.
 This was too funny - Jamie, my water baby, was desperately crawling to splash in the pool.  You can see how I'm hanging on to his pants?  He probably would have gone right in if we'd have let him.
 Grandma gets the job of stroller pusher while she's in town.  It's a very poorly paid position.
 These last two shots are of how the kids felt at the end of the visit.  Lucy was totally spaced, and Jamie totally asleep.  Nothing like a great January day outside to wear out the 3-and-under crowd.
Stay tuned - next post is Reiman pictures from Uncle Ryan and Aunt Grace's visit just this past Easter weekend.  Come to visit, see our one attraction!

No comments:

Post a Comment