Wednesday, February 6, 2013

December 2012

Race to 2013...

Thanksgiving was uneventful, just the four of us, and December went by in a flash.  I spent much of the month of November sick and recovering, about 4 weeks, and much of December playing catch up and trying desperately to get a Christmas picture of the kids together.  Ha.

Fall hike, nope.
 Sweet evening on the couch, nope.
 You're kidding, right mom?
 Why yes, we're wearing our bathing suits in the back yard with some red shirts on over them.  And yes, Jamie's shirt is on backwards so the print won't show in our Christmas photo.  Ha.
 Lucy held Jamie down.
 I strapped him down.
 Eric propped him up.
 I bribed with television and candy.  That worked well.
 In the park?  Nope.
 More fruit snacks!
  This is me, from behind bars after I have officially gone crazy trying to get a Christmas card photo.
 To another park?  No again.
 This one is sweet and I like the light, but not to send to our relatives and friends.
 I'm getting desperate.
 Now why, why aren't these my children?
 This is how I felt.  Sweet as pie, I think Jamie is the least photogenic child on the planet. 
Christmas wrap-up to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment