Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back to School

Well, work has started again. It's amazing to me how quickly it came back, after just two days I feel as though I never left school but my heart breaks a little each day I have to leave Lucy. She's with wonderful people, Aunt Sara, Grandma Laurie, and Kimmie, a super loving caring sitter in Brewer that two friends also use. When we arrived at Kimmie's this morning there were signs on the door announcing "Welcome baby Lucy!" Everyone is the best, aside from me of course, so until someone gives me health benefits and a paycheck to stay at home and raise babies I guess I'll have to do.

The prilosec still seems to be working well, she's a much happier baby, but she won't eat while I'm gone. Remember that "beautifully healthy" baby? She's on the work-hours-diet now and slimming down by the minute. Getting myself back into the swing of things at school is one thing, getting Lucy into the swing of things appears to be an entirely different ball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment