Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Bash

Happy birthday to me! I was treated to a wonderful homemade chocolate-raspberry cake made by the cutest cooks I could imagine.

Lucy's pretty mitten. She wears this around the house whenever she's "tookin" food. It's always nice when she has an occasion to really help out.

The childhood joy of licking cake batter with raw eggs off the beaters.

The masterpiece - there are chopped raspberries and raspberry sauce inside the chocolate cake, making it gooey and delicious.

Mommy and Lucy blowing out the candle. Lucy was so excited about it that we lit it again for her to blow it out "self." Thanks to my family for coming through on the birthday party :) Now, if I could just figure out who sent me that box of whoopie pies ....

No comments:

Post a Comment