Sunday, February 19, 2012

Grandma's in Town

Grandma came to visit - we sandwiched time in Iowa as sardines in Ryan and Grace's 1-bedroom apartment in Minneapolis. 
 Remember my amazing brother?  Here are a couple of still pictures of his recital (well, one picture and then his name on the recital poster).  He played his entire last song with no music - it's kind of his trademark.

 The next 2 pictures are of Tiger, the notorious kitty that Grace rescued from birth (literally) and that Ryan is allergic to and that I don't think ever was meant to have a permanent role in the MacDonald household.  He was incredibly tolerant with both Lucy and Jamie, as you can see.  Lucy sometimes cries that she misses her best friend in Minneapolis, Tiger. 
 I spent half an hour or so looking for the silly cat one afternoon - I could hear his bell, but couldn't for the life of me find him in their small apartment.  Can you spot him?
And so the fun began.

No comments:

Post a Comment